EXPERIENCED COMMERCIAL ROOFER + LABORER – APPLY TODAY!
DuraRoof is in search of experienced commercial flat roofers, experienced roof laborers, and sheet metal applicators. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and looking to work for a fresh, family-oriented company, this is the position for you.
Working as a team to transform commercial and residential roofs by inspecting, removing, and replacing various types of roof styles using a variety of materials such a metal, aluminum, wood, and steel. Scale the tops of buildings to repair leaks, replace broken materials, and seal roofs areas. We are willing to train the right individual that mirrors our company values and is dedicated to learning quality craftsmanship. Work for an employer that you can take pride in knowing that the work was done right when you finish a job.
- Installing new roof systems on both new construction and re-roof applications
- Leak investigation and repairs, curb/stack installations
- Perform roof inspections
- Measure, cut, and install project material
- Smooth and level roof surfaces
- Install a variety of roofing materials
- Complete site set-up and clean-up
- Ability to work 40-50 hours per week year-round (weather permitting)
- A minimum of 2 years of roofing experience is preferred; in single-ply roof installations
- Able to lift up to 75lbs of heavy materials and tools, and withstand extensive bending, kneeling, and walking in various weather conditions
- Driven to deliver outstanding customer service and a great experience for customers
- Enjoys working in a team-orientated setting
- Dedication to construction safety
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred, but not required
WHY CHOOSE DURAROOF?
- Generous paid time off*
- Paid holidays after 90 days of employment
- Competitive weekly salaries
- Growth opportunities
- Signing bonus**
- A friendly, respectful, family-oriented work environment
- Dependable year-round work available
- Each job is unique providing variety in daily job duties
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call us with questions at 763.316.0660.
* Paid time off is based on hours worked
** New employees are eligible for signing bonus after 6 & 12 months of working with DuraRoof (Bonus based on experience).